Friday, April 29, 2011

An Engagement

And now for the engagement.  After taking Virginia out for a little break in the hall, we were walking by the book table when my good friend Lindsay called my name and held her hands in the air.  For a second I wasn't sure what she was showing me, she was absolutely beaming so I looked at her hand and there it was.  An engagement ring!  It had happened about an hour ago and they were trying to keep it quiet, but that's next to impossible at a conference.  I'm so glad she is marrying a Georgia boy (good choice of state) so we can see each other more often. 

                                       Mr Phillips introducing Lindsay and Brantley

Mr Phillips said that Vision Forum events seem to be a place where young couples meet, or get engaged, and he is a man of his word.

And on that note I will end my Father Daughter posts, for this year....

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I heard the news just a while ago that Lindsay was engaged! I am sooo happy for her! She is such a precious woman. :)
    Love you Katie! Miss you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...