Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 1

November is a very special month for our family.  We celebrate two birthdays and our favorite holiday Thanksgiving.  We have a tradition in our family, every Thanksgiving we go around the table and share what we are thankful for.  I always have a hard time narrowing it down, so I have decided to be thankful for the entire month.  Each day I will share something that I am thankful for.  You are welcome to join me in giving thanks for our blessings, big and small. 

So without further ado, Day 1.
I'm thankful, for little faces at breakfast.

1 comment:

  1. That is a cute little face to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my own five blessings.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...