Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Delicious Deals at Williams-Sonoma

The other day when I was out running errands I stopped by Williams-Sonoma to check out their winter sale, and I'm SO glad I did! I ended up purchasing 15 items, some to use as gifts and some to go in my hopechest for my future home. But the best part is that the most expensive item was $7.99.
                                        These darling cupcake sets make great gifts

                                              I love the idea of a cookie exchange

               My Mom (almost) swears by Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch pans.
                                      This cutie makes a gingerbread house


I have already decided on a color scheme/theme for my future kitchen, red and white with retro accents. Knowing this makes hopechest shopping alot easier. I loved this apron when I saw it months ago. It was perfect, white with touches of red and the retro egg beater was to cute! But I decided to wait and patience pays off, literally! I bought 3, 1 for my hopechest and 2 for gifts.
As I was checking out the lady asked "Did you see the matching kitchen towel?"  "Kitchen towels!" my eyebrows probably went half way up my forehead. I ended up with 2 sets (of 2 each), 1 for my hopechest and 1 to give as a gift.

                                            I have saved my favorite find for last.

Isn't this adorable! I love how it features each step of making an apple pie. I have many wonderful memories of cooking in my Nana's kitchen, always wearing a special apron she kept for her grandchildren. One day (after a good ironing) this will be worn by my own children or little sisters when they come to visit

 Total retail $271.25-Total sale $61.15-Total savings $210.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...