Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm Back!

Well I'm back from one the best weekends in my life (so far).  The messages were in my opinion some of the best I have ever heard at a Vision Forum event.  I'll be posting through out the week, but until then here are a few of the things that have happened in the last few days.  Picnics and games, messages and mentoring, high tea and hailstorms, a tornado, a flood in our house and an engagement (NO its not me)!  Needless to say I have lots to post this week. 

Until then,
The Southern Homemaker

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had such a wonderful time!!!
    Hmmm, I am also excited to hear what everything you said meant... ;)
    Our place was hit by a tornado (pictures here http://pendletonblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/moremess.html And Here http://pendletonblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/tornado.html )

    What a neat combination...tornado, flood and engagment. Don't take too long in explaining all of them! :)
    Love you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...