Friday, June 24, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

Another week, another book.  But this book is more like an encyclopedia.
   No self-respecting southern cook's library should be without this volume.
 

I received it as a gift from my wonderful Nana.

She really is wonderful!

Not just because she always has a treat of some kind up her sleeve, or in her bag.

She is wonderful because she gives more than presents.

She gives her time, her wisdom, and her love.  Three things I cherish.

How much do I love her?

She is the only person I let call me "Katie Bug" to this day.

That speaks volumes!
____________________________________

You can find it pretty much anywhere online.

Here are links to Amazon and Barnes & Noble

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...