Friday, August 12, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

Today I am writing from "Sick Bay". One child with a simple cold has snowballed into 5 down with colds, sore throats etc (prayers greatly appreciated). 

One question, how can you get a "cold" when it's over 100 degrees outside?

I just wanted to give y'all more info on the paring knife I mentioned in yesterdays post.

It was the Khun Rikon Switzerland Nonstick Paring Knife.
5 reasons I love these knives:

1-They come with a protective sleeve (great with little ones in the house)
2-They cut extremely well
3-They feel really good in your hand
4-They are reasonably priced
5-They come in LOTS of bright colors!

Mom recently started collecting some for my Hope Chest.

I think they would look adorable in a large Mason jar on the counter.

Have a great (healthy) weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone feels better soon. My youngest caught a cold recently but the rest of us managed not to catch it. I made everyone take Vitamin C tablets (including the sick child) for several days. It did seem to work. Nobody else caught the cold and the sick child got better fairly quick.
    Those knives are cute!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...