Friday, September 2, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

Todays find is a wonderful cookbook by another blogger The Pioneer Woman

Now I don't kid myself, my blog isn't in the same solar system as hers, but it is fun to see how a ranch wife has become such a sensation. 

And most of that is thanks to her cooking.

If you like what you see here and on her blog, you can purchase her cookbook at Amazon & Barnes & Noble
I have heard great things about her lasagna
I like how she breaks things up with random ranch photos
I LOVE these little muffins, would y'all like the recipe?
My sweet friend Sarah has made the Cinnamon Rolls for our family several times. They are fantastic!

Mom decided to make this cake today for no real reason.
I think I might be rubbing off on her

1 comment:

  1. Indeed a fabulous friday find!! Love this cookbook and the fact that Ree does not take herself too seriously :-). A great addition, lookin to order *Bless Your Heart* too. Miss t

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...