Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby


On September 8th 2009, God blessed our family with a precious gift, Abigail Hope.  Her name Abigail means "a father's joy"  but she is our entire families joy. 

Her birth was quite amazing. 

Now before I get into to this I just want to say that my mother is without a doubt the most amazing woman on this earth.  Especially when it comes to childbirth.  My mother has big babies, I mean BIG babies. But if you saw us today you would never guess. Dad always says "My wife births butterballs, and raises toothpicks." I am the peewee of the family weighing in at 8.11, my other siblings were 9.0, 9.10 and 9.4. And brace yourself, we were born naturally with NO medication of any kind.

Then there was Abbey. 11 pounds 4 ounces of pure joy. and yes, she too was born all natural. Do I hear "Mother of the Year" nomination anyone?

Once Abbey came home, we couldn't wait to have a real life doll to play with.
 
She is SUCH a doll!
 
She likes to climb into odd places
She also has a thing for posing with her mouth opened
And making funny faces
Praying with her great-grandmother

Happy Birthday Sweetie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful <3!!!! Great job Katie, lots of love in this post. Miss t

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...