Friday, December 23, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find (Christmas List Edition)

Happy Friday/Day before Christmas Eve everyone!

For today's find I have a list of things I love so much they made it on my Christmas list.  I try to limit my list each year, and have variety, i.e. everything can't come from Williams-Sonoma.


Pretty and practical. It is machine washable and has a wipe-off lining.

You read that right, mug!  This super cool mug looks exactly like a Canon lens.
 
A great addition to my ever-growing cookbook library.  Now I need the tools.

Another great addition.  This one is by the authors of my favorite food blog.

With the rainy season coming soon, these cute rain boots would be very useful.
 Heard great things about this lipstick.  One review said it feels like lip balm.

I love a good western...and a good cowboy.  This is about as good as it gets.

I love ornaments, especially kitchen inspired ones.  The red colander is my fav.


 Well that is my list, what is on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...