Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

I love homes!  When I have some spare time (which is rare) I love to go online and look at home listings.  Sometimes I look at home decorating blogs, or just pick up a Pottery Barn catalog (don't you love that place!).  It is always the little touches that get my attention, the flowers, napkin rings, pictures frames, etc.

Since I don't have a home of my own, I like to watch my mother and observe how she has made our house a home.  One of her "signature touches" if you will, is how she incorporates Scripture into our homes decor. 

I could write an entire post on all of the wonderful ways she displays Scripture in our home.  Would you like that?  Just leave me a comment and I'll get to work.

Today I just want to show you one, and share a great resource.
These beautiful hand towels come in a set of 9, and feature all of the Fruit of the Spirit.  Whether we are washing our hands, or in my case folding the laundry, we are reminded of the character qualities we should be exemplifying. 

And that is what makes them a "Fabulous Friday Find".

You can find them here, and be sure to check out all of the great items at Christian Gifts Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...