Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

Today I have one of my absolute favorite things to share with y'all.
Feed on the Word is a wonderful company.  Their china is simple, beautiful and a great reminder of where our true nourishment comes from.
They are also wonderful gifts.  We have sent these as Christmas gifts to friends and family out of state for the last 3 years.  And we just gave my Grandmother four place settings for her birthday.  Every time the response was the same, they loved it. 

As I wrote in another post, I love things that incorporate Scripture into the home.  We have Scripture on our walls, couch, towels and now on our table.  And I want to help you bring Scripture to your family's table too.  Come back Monday to find out how you can win some wonderful Feed on the Word china.

Till Monday,

The Southern Homemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...