Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Super-Easy Sloppy Joe


Don't you love easy one-pot recipes?  Well I know I do!

Today I'm going to share one of our easiest recipes.  But here is the great part, its easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, (ok inner Brit coming out there) and DELICIOUS!

All right, get your paper and pencils ready for the long detailed shopping list.

Ground Beef and Chili Sauce

Did you get all that or did I go to fast?

Super-Easy Sloppy Joe
1lb Ground Beef
1 12oz bottle Heinz Chili Sauce

Brown meat over medium heat and cook throughly (I like to season my meat with dried onions).  Add Chili Sauce and cook approx. 15 min, until the sauce bubbles. 

Serve on hamburger buns with potato salad, 5 cup salad (recipe coming soon), chips and lemonade.

Now is that easy or what?

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmm!!!! I am so going to make this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just what I needed! I have ground beef ready for tonight but wanted a simple, new recipe. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds easy enough I'll have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is SUPER EASY! Thank you for posting!

    (visiting from Raising Homemakers Homemaking Link-Up)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These super easy recipes are so nice to have on hand for those days that get too busy. Thanks for sharing.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...