Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous Friday Find

Today I have a great kitchen tool to share with y'all.  I mean this is the best!
photo credit-williams-sonoma.com

The Back to Basic Apple Peeler, Corer and Slicer!

Now to be honest I wasn't sure about this at first.  I'm a bit old fashioned, and don't like having a gadget for everything.  But since we are going to make apple pie filling this fall, Mom said she didn't want to spend days on end peeling apples.  And after using it I agree!  This makes any apple recipe a breeze.

The day after we got this we made a brand-new apple pie recipe.  It worked great and the pie was out-of-this-world!  I'll have that recipe for you soon, promise!

We ordered ours from King Arthur Flour

It also availiable from Amazon & Williams-Sonoma.

This is also one of those tools that is cool enough the guys want to try it.  Whenever we need apples, we call my brother.  It's great to have family with you in the kitchen.  Well most of the time anyway!

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting one of those for awhile now! My husband loves apple pie. I told him if he gets me an apple peeler corer slicer I'll make him one. Until then, sorry. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! I love making apple pie! It is so much fun! But I must admit that the peeling and slicing does take it out of you. I love reading about your friday finds! Thanks for posting.

    I'm not sure if you remember but I briefly met you and your dad at the Father Daughter Retreat last year. Or maybe it was just you dad? Ya I think it was just your dad. :) Anywho, God Bless.

    ~Happy Blogging~
    HAnNahW

    www.hannahdorf.blogspot.com

    www.hannahrebeccagw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your Fabulous Friday Finds. You manage to find the most interesting and useful stuff.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...