Friday, February 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday Find + My thoughts on Goats

I'm am SO excited about the incredible blog I have to share with y'all today!

Amy of Homestead Revival, shares stories about how her family is seeking to live a simplified life, and use more natural methods to be self-sufficient. There are sections devoted to Kitchen Organization, The Family Table, Gardening, Chickens, and my personal favorite Aprons.  But my favorite thing about her blog is the Scripture she has on the side, Titus 2:4-5 "...so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, love their children, to be sensible, pure, keepers at home, kind, subject to their own husbands, so that the Word of God will not be dishonored."
Delicious looking recipes...
Beautiful pictures of farm life...
The aprons, oh the aprons!
But to be honest goats just aren't my thing.  I'm a small town girl, not a farm girl.  To me, goats eat dynamite and then get lead out of town by Andy and Barney. 
But that's just me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to hearing from y'all, just remember your southern manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...